Tuesday, April 17, 2012

CDG Airport Shuttles

Anybody have recent experience with Shuttle VIP or Airport Connection for travel from CDG to central Paris? The latter claims they will wait no matter how long your arrival is delayed, but aremore expensive. Is it worth it?




|||



Shuttles are a good deal for people traveling alone, but other than that the cost savings over a taxi are not that much, with taxis being much more convenient.




|||



For 2 or more people, I recommend you use a taxi.





Taxis will be there no matter when your plane arrives.




|||



I think for 2 people it still might be worth taking a shuttle depending on the price.





Most shuttles require you to call them once you arrive. You wait a short time for them to arrive. I wouldn%26#39;t pay extra to have them just sit there and wait for me. If this were to happen, you could just get a taxi.




|||



We used Paris Shuttle for a private van transfer (there were 6 of us) on our trip both from the airport and to the train station and they were great. I would definitely them.




|||



I just came back from Paris.





I used Airport Connection. They are okay. In my case, my plane has problems and I arrived 1 day late and Airport Connection still come to pick me up without extra charge.





Hope this helps.




|||



I reserved through viator.com from airport to hotel. They were 1/2 hr. late but had no problem finding my apartment in 20e.





On the way back to airport I used parishuttle.com. They were prompt, called right before they were going to arrive, and promptly transported me and other passengers to airport.





Since I travel alone, the Shuttle is the best way to go. However, if there were 2 or 3 in my party, I would opt for a taxi.




|||



How about party of 8? is it cheaper to take a taxi or shuttle? thank you




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, October 07, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment