Thursday, April 19, 2012

Transport to Beynac

I%26#39;m arriving into Sarlat by train and need to get to Beynac. Does anyone know how best to get there without a car? Buses? How much would a taxi be?




|||



I have visited Sarlat. There are virtually no buses in the area. Unfortunately I have lost the timetables I picked up last year. I don%26#39;t recall any buses to Beynac apart from those for schools traffic.





I am visiting again in a couple of weeks and shall collect them again!





Beynac is about 10km from Sarlat so I am estimating €20 at least.





A pity that the little station at Beynac is closed. It was the stop before Sarlat; perhaps you could hurl yourself from the train after it crosses the river!





Hope that helps.




|||



%26quot;hurl yourself from the train -- hope that helps%26quot; ---- LOL





No , seriously , I seem to recall seeing a post some time ago regarding buses and as I recall , there are some available --- you might look back thru some of the older posts for this subject.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:30 am, October 06, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment