Saturday, April 21, 2012

Fat Bikes tour of Versailles or private guide??

We will be in Paris in October for our honeymoon and my soon to be husband really had wanted to go to Italy and do slightly more adventurous things like hiking and biking through Tuscany, but I could not go to Europe and not go to Paris since I have been dreaming of it my whole life, so Paris it is. To appease him I found the fat bikes tour of Versailles but lately there have been some not so great reviews and I figure for a little more money I would rather hire a private guide for a tour of Paris and just do Versailles on our own. What would you all choose to do if the cost were similar, which would be a more memorable experience??




|||



hi, I%26#39;m going to Paris next weekend and doing a Fat Tire evening bike tour of Paris. I%26#39;ll get back to you after that. Cetainly some of the feedback for Versailles hasn%26#39;t been brilliant.




|||



This tour was fabulous and after reading some of the posts you%26#39;re referring to, I disagree with their opinions. We also consulted Viator%26#39;s opinion and it%26#39;s their #1 rated tour for Paris, spot on why we joined up.





viator.com/tours/…TR.




|||



Apologies...



viator.com/tours/…TR.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 pm, October 06, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment