Saturday, April 21, 2012

hotel + Eurostar

Does anyone know ehich UK travel companies offer a package of Eurostar and either Hotel Du Collefge de France or Hotel Valadon. In the past we have found packages to cities cheaper than booking seperately. Many thanks




|||



Can anyone held please?






|||



I have no idea - but you could call Eurostar and ask them - if they don%26#39;t have a good answer, ask who handles their tours, and go there.





I think that if you%26#39;re able to book far enough in advance, you won%26#39;t need a package. The fares seem to lower each week in advance you can book, especially if you%26#39;re willing to take the very earliest train to go over. I don%26#39;t know which is the magic train coming back.




|||



There is a company called Directline and another leisure direction both uk companies, I did try to book a holiday with directline but in the end went and booked it all separately as they did not have the availability of the eurostar that I wanted. They advertise cheap holidays to Paris. Eurostar is quite full during the summer I tried to book something the other week and there was no availability when I wanted to go.




|||



There%26#39;s also a firm called Cresta who do eurostar %26amp; hotels. I hope they%26#39;re good - I%26#39;m using them next week!




|||



I can thoroughly recommend Cresta. I booked with them last year when I had to find a deal at the last minute because some friends invited me to join them. All the Eurostar prices were astronomical, but somehow Cresta managed to give me Hotel and Eurostar for the same price as the Eurostar seats alone on the Eurostar website. I assume that some of the bigger tour operators have allocated seats. All their hotels seem to be of a good standard within their grade.



I%26#39;ve recently booked through Expedia for the end of August and that was also cheaper than trying to do it separately, as through them I%26#39;m getting a three nights for the price of two offer at the Hotel Select (Place de la Sorbonne), and that%26#39;s on top of the nightly hotel rate being about a third cheaper than on the hotel%26#39;s website!




|||



I guess Expedia would come up with something good. I am looking for deals from Paris to London with an hotel in London and they have pretty good deals.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:21 am, October 06, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment