Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hotel Brighton or Hotel Britannique

I have narrowed my search for a hotel to Brighton or Britannique. I would appreciate any comments or suggestions. My wife and I will be going to Paris in November for 3 nights for the first time.





Thanks.





Lew




|||



We were very happy with our stay at the Britannique. The location was excellent, and the room was very clean, pleasant and charming. The room was very comfortable despite the fact that it was small (quite typical for Paris). I guess a room that size wouldn%26#39;t suit your famous %26quot;neighbors%26quot; LOL, but it was more than adequate for us, and we plan to stay there again in the future.




|||



We will be staying at the Brighton from August 10th thru 13th. I%26#39;ll let you know how is was upon my return.





TaloBalo




|||



Do a search, there was a recent thread on the Britannique vs. some hotel on the Left Bank, maybe two weeks ago or so. And have you read the traveler reviews on each hotel, to me those are most helpful, one after the other each with an opinion.




|||



If you request an A/C view room at the Brighton, you will really enjoy it. You will have magnificent views of all the wonders of Paris in front of you.





I previewed their rooms. The one I looked at had a HUGE room. The Bath was larger than most hotel rooms. It had a tub AND a separate stall shower!





Enjoy!!




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:21 am, October 01, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment