Thursday, April 19, 2012

Jules Verne Restaurant

I have the website to Jules Verne Restaurant however I cannot get the menu area and an e-mail address to contact them. Does anyone know if there is something wrong with the website? Can someone confirm the correct website? Thank you.




|||



http://www.lejulesverne-paris.com/





I had no problem accessing the menu - but the English version does not seem to be up yet.





To my recollection, there used to be a way to book online. Now, I see only phone/fax numbers. And, it used to be possible to reserve online via www.bestrestaurantsparis.com.





Best bet is to phone between lunch and dinner hours (they do not answer the phone during dining hours). They speak English. You will need a phone number in Paris to reserve - your hotel or apartment (which they do confirm), and you may be asked to give a credit card number.





If you do reserve, highly recommend checking the menu just ahead of your visit, just to make sure you find the offerings appealing.




|||



Need to go to %26quot;a table%26quot; for menu.




|||



All I get when I go onto the web site is a picture of a beautiful view and another picture of a table and chairs. There is just a phone number. As there is a time difference, I would have to call them when it is during the wee hours here. Can someone tell me how they are accessing the site? Thank you.




|||



Have you waited for the site to load completely?





Have you tried restarting your PC?





Wee hours? At Noon EST, it%26#39;s 6PM in Paris.





If you are serious about a reservation, your best bet is to phone.




|||



I am also trying to access the web page for the last few weeks but it has been impossible!!!! I am trying to make an online reservation.




|||



They are currently only taking fax or phone reservations not more than 2 months in advance.




|||



Hmmmm. I was able to make a reservation on that site a few days ago via the %26quot;Reserver Sur Internet%26quot; link. Instructions are in French, so I had to think waaaaayyyy back to my college French class, but it was fairly straightforward.




|||



Yes...I just checked. The %26quot;Reserver Sur Internet%26quot; link on the home page of the Jules Verne website posted above is functional. I see that they%26#39;ve even activated the little language flags on the online reservation form so you can switch it over to English now.




|||



Thanks for letting us know, I only tried yesterday and I couldn%26#39;t get it to work but it is now working perfectly (and in English).




|||



It appears that they might have been working on site over the past few days, imisscornwall. It looks a little different to me than it did last week, and I am pretty sure that there was no English language option when I made my reservation. Now...if I could just see that menu in English, life would be perfect. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment