Saturday, April 21, 2012

paris christmas cards

I ran out of time last week and didn%26#39;t get Christmas cards when in Paris.





I saw some individual ones at the airport but not the boxed variety.





I was wondering if there is a resource where I could get some in time to send out from the U.S.




|||



Do you want the cards written in French language?





I do not know where you live but I have found some French type Xmas cards locally at Ross and Marshal%26#39;s stores but they are in the English language.





I wonder if they can be found on the internet. I will try to look on %26quot;dogpile%26quot; . If I find anything I will post again.




|||



Thank you Discover





I did want them to be in French as a preference, but not totally necessary and have google searched for Paris Christmas Cards, not coming up with anything.





Evidently there is a Christmas Card designer with the last name Paris so its messing me up.





I also put in French Greeting Cards, French Christmas Cards, etc.





Yes, please let me know if you find anything.





thanks.




|||



I bought beautiful Christmas cards in Paris last week at a Boutigue held at the American Church in Paris. They are hand painted by the Artist. I found her card in the bag. Her name is Sonia Bignall, DES R.C.A. Her phone number is 01 39 74 47 87. I%26#39;m not sure if she has a web site but it can%26#39;t hurt to look.




|||



continentalbook.com/catalog/…frxmas.html







Look at the Christmas card and New Years cards in French at this web site above -- 3 cards for $2.75 .




|||



…ebay.com/french-christmas-cards_W0QQfkrZ1QQ…







This e-bay site has more affordable boxes of old French Christmas cards. Some look very wonderful.




|||



http://greetz.com/xmas/index4.html







This is a free Greeting Card e-mail web site that is in almost every language including French.




|||



123greetings.com/events/…









This free e-mail French greeting card site is really cute!




|||



bobbysbest.com/Holiday-Cards-Coupons-Code.ht…





At this site you can get some cheap boxed holiday photo cards




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, October 06, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment