Friday, March 23, 2012

Lodgis Vaccation Rentals

Studio Apartment No. 1027138



25 rue saint-marc, Paris 75002





I rented this studio through Lodgis website. It was the worst 10 days in all my trips. Lodgis and owners list things that are not available in the apartment to get more money.



This studio has no internet connection, no telephone, no television neither a chance to sleep before 5 am because the studio is just above a night club called Happy Days. So people spend most of the time smoking out, exactly under your window as not allowed to smoke inside.





Lodgis agency misleads you. Besides its very high fees, it forces you to sign and pay insurance for the studio against water damage and robbery. Although you are sure that the insurance policy will never cover any, because there are no security bars or screen installed on the widows, you pay and sign!! And you still have to pay a deposite on checking in.





The has many equipments but they are not in a working condition. It ends up with me stuck in unsuitable place to live in with high payment.





The checking out day, I had aggreement to stay untill 1 pm, but I was kicked out to wait in a coffee shop for an hour waiting for my airport shuttle.





Last year, I had a wonderful experience with another studio in Paris that I rented through VRBO.com. VERBO is very clear and honest; it gives you accurate description and it takes no fees. There, you rent from owners directly. I regret trying Lodgis this year, but I%26#39;m sure, I will never be back.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, October 02, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment