Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Help!!! Newport Bay Hotel or New York Hotel???

I will be travelling to Eurodisney with my sons (ages 10 and below) and family friends in August. I chose Newport bay initially but the appalling reviews got me thinking....Now I am thinking of New York Hotel-is it better??? Rather is it worth paying extra for? Which of the 2 will kids enjoy better? Is Newport Bay so bad??? Help please!!!! I need to take a decision quickly....




|||



Hi Ronnie28



We stayed at the Hotel New York 6 nights in february with three children and we loved it but we also loved to stay a night in formula 1 hotel in france.



So I think the matter of picking a hotel is more about what type of person You are.



I think that hotel New Port looked nice from the outside and I know people with children says its a good swimmingpool there. Little longer to walk but not that far away and You can take a free shuttle to the park.



At the New York its closer to the park, it was a mickey disco for the children, and we could go for breakfast when we wanted , no time slot, and we liked it .



And we didnt do much else than eating breakfast and sleeping at the hotel so its a place to sleep.



Hope this help



Mutter




|||



I too think they both have different plus and minus points for them it depends on what your priority is.





Where are the appalling reviews and what particularly put you off? We use NPB for business and wouldn%26#39;t do so if we were not happy with the standard of it. However it is a huge hotel and that can sometimes make it feel a bit impersonal.





With children we prefer Sequoia Lodge, with mates I would chose New York, with work we use NPB.




|||



Thanks all for your useful advice, I think I will settle for New York-what with the mickey disco and all-the kids should love it. I got the reviews from trip advisor comments of previous guests to NPB and some photos.....




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, October 02, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment