Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hotels in 6th arrondissement?

I am going to France at the end of July and will be in Paris the weekend of July 25-27. I will be staying with one of my girlfriends and we are interested in shopping, cool restaurants, and night life. I was thinking of the 6th arrondissement, but if anyone has other suggestions, I would really appreciate it. Budget is $200-300/night. Any suggestions?




|||



www.paris-hotel-seine-river.com



not far from St Michel metro and RER station (RER from CDG airport stop at St Michel) ...you are in the middle of the 6th, very nice atmo ....




|||



The 6th is very nice, you will not be disappointed, however I like the 4 %26amp; 5th that comprise the Marais district. An older and I think more charming area. This is nice web site for hotels, restaurants and cultural tips while in Paris. It also includes the Ile St Louis, which is very nice.





parismarais.com/3-star-hotels-in-le-marais-p…




|||



Here are some of my favorites in the 6th where you can find a lot of boutique and designer shops, fun restaurants and lots of night life:



Hotel Dauphine St. Germain



Hotel Madison



Hotel du Danube



Hotel d%26#39;Angleterre



Relais Hotel St. Sulpice



Hotel de Fleurie



I%26#39;ve stayed at all of these hotels and found them to be very comfortable and nicely decorated.




|||



Thank you all so much for the advise! I will check out the websites.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, October 02, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment