Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Gordon Ramsays La Veranda?

Just wondered if anyone had any idea of what this restaurant is like?





Any help would be great.





Many thanks




|||



I don%26#39;t know but I don%26#39;t think I want to patronize any establishment run or owned by such an unpleasant personality. (not a fan)




|||



All I know is that it is at Versailles (atleast he has one at Versailles). I personally find Ramsey interesting and would enjoy eating at his restaurant if I could even imagine affording to do so.




|||



Recently there was a story done on Gordon and his family...for some magazine. It would appear that his TV personality is all for show. I was surprised to read that his kids think of him as a teddy bear.







I have to say though - can%26#39;t watch two seconds of him on TV.




|||



I don%26#39;t know who Gordon Ramsay is, but from the comments, I will make a guess. Is he the guy on Hell%26#39;s Kitchen on TV? If that%26#39;s him, I wouldn%26#39;t give him a dime of my money if I was starving. Disgusting show. If that isn%26#39;t him, who is he?




|||



I have a feeling that if we knew how more chefs acted we wouldn%26#39;t eat anywhere. Doesn%26#39;t mean he can%26#39;t cook really good food.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, October 02, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment