Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Bar showing football?

Hi,



I and my family are going to Bordeaux on the 20th August and going to Saint-Laurent-des-Hommes near Mussidan on the 23rd for a week. The problem I have is West Ham are playing City on TV on the 23rd but we want to be in S-L-d-H by then. Does anyone know if there is a town anywhere near there/Mussidan with a bar that would be likely to show the game? As far as I%26#39;m aware the French games are on at 8 in the evening so I don%26#39;t think there should be a clash.





Oh, and any other advice about that area would be greatly appreciated!





Cheers



Tom






|||



I have stayed many times in the Bordeaux/Aquitaine area and have never seen a bar showing English football on French or English TV outside of Bordeaux itself. (No doubt someone will come up with one though!)





I notice that Sky/Setanta have not yet chosen their TV games, so odds are that the game won%26#39;t be at 3pm (4pm in France) on Saturday in any case.





Bordeaux is a very pleasant city with plenty to see. I shall be there myself in about 10 days time.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:29 am, October 06, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment