Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Nude Beaches

Any idea where we can find a nude beach in the Nice area.




|||



I read an article last summer in the now defunct Let%26#39;s Go Riviera and they gave a really good guide to the naturist beaches. Unfortunately, I can%26#39;t remember where they were but you might want to contact the Nice-Matin paper who published LgR and they should be able to advise.





If I still have the article in question I%26#39;ll come back to the post.




|||





This has been covered several times on this forum. You might want to do a search to find the threads. There was a great deal of info. posted.




|||



Surprisingly few and not that near Nice. Search on TA as suggested and do a general web search on naturist beaches France.



If nude is more important than France; go to Greek islands or even Spain.




|||



France is where I want to be so perhaps I should have said naturist beaches. Thanks to all for the information. I%26#39;m new to this forum so please %26quot;bare%26quot; with me.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, October 06, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment