Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Opinions on location of Apartment!!

Hi,



I%26#39;m in the process of narrowing down my apartment choices. Since I%26#39;ve never been to Paris I was wondering if someone could comment on the area that I%26#39;ve chosen. One of them I believe is in the Marais area and the other Oberkampf. Thanks !!!!





www.parisvac.com/PARIS/rendezvousuk2.html#





and the second





www.parisvac.com/paris/polichinelleuk2.html





The rates are quite reasonable which has me slightly concerned; i.e. bad area etc.





Thanks





Sharon




|||



They both look like wonderful apartments and should be in a good area.





Just curious?? Have you looked into vacationinparis.com for an apartment? They are based in New Jersey and you pay in US dollars so you will save money (if there is something comparable available) by not having to convert currency.




|||



i don%26#39;t think that it is possible to save more money when i have a look on the prices for both of them ...Sound suspect, so cheap




|||



Engagedone: Yes I actually have an apartment from vacationinparis on my list (Maria%26#39;s Marais). They just got back to me this afternoon with the information. The other two are still cheaper, even with the exchange rate. I still haven%26#39;t completely made my mind up though. I%26#39;m not travelling until next April so I still have some time to decide.





Thanks for the response !





-Sharon




|||



Philpetrus: The apartments are quite a steal which again raises a red flag in my book however the company seems to have a good reputation here on TA. That%26#39;s why I wanted to get some outside opinions.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 am, October 06, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment