Wednesday, April 25, 2012

La Guriniere Bed and Breakfast; technophobe alert!

Hello, please can you help me find details of how to contact La Guriniere %26quot;b and b%26quot; as hailed as being a lovely b and b to stay in in Paris.



I%26#39;m a technophobe and don%26#39;t know where to search for the address or email contact or phone number for this place. Any offers and apologies in advance for being such a nerd! Bless you. x




|||



Use the SEARCH on this page and you%26#39;re there!!




|||



http://www.laguriniere.fr/cadres.html




|||



La Gurinière



6 Rue Raymond FASSIN



92240 MALAKOFF (Ile de France)



Tel.: +33 (0)6 12 58 42 72 Tél./Fax : +33 (0)1 40 92 17 98



laguriniere@hotmail.com



http://www.laguriniere.fr/cadres.html




|||



OH THANK YOU! THANK YOU! You are lovely! Just lovely! (new to tripadvisor and finding my feet..... love the real life reports and the very friendly and helpful forums.....!)




|||



Thank you for the posts. I too was having trouble finding a contact/link. I am in the midst of getting my travel plans in order. I will be in Paris with my daughter (20 years old) for about 5 days and was wondering if this would be the perfect location. Any recommendations...........? Thank you from Chicago.




|||



Hi there, we actually ended up staying in Hotel Residence Henri IV since La Guiniere was too far out of the way for us to explore Paris on foot. I can recommend it, we had a great stay there and could reach pretty much most places on foot from the great position of the hotel. I hope this helps, have a great time in Paris! Martina




|||



Thanks from me for the link as well . Have been trying all morning to find address. Not very smart at this sort of thing . Learning tho .



Hope they have room for me , when I visit next year , xxxxx




|||



%26quot;I will be in Paris with my daughter (20 years old) for about 5 days and was wondering if this would be the perfect location.%26quot;





- - I don%26#39;t know how this could be a %26#39;perfect location%26#39; since it is not in Paris at all. Find %26quot;Malakoff%26quot; on a Google map.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:23 am, October 03, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment