Tuesday, April 24, 2012

September TA Meet-Up in Nice? Anyone interested?

Thinking about meeting for drinks beachside, then dinner at one of the cafes on the Cours Saleya. Something casual.





Went to a get-together in Paris last October and it was one of the highlights of my stay there.





Feedback? If interested, I%26#39;ll need to know what dates you%26#39;ll be there.




|||



You%26#39;ve picqued my interest.




|||



Kindred travel souls? Want to connect with like-minded friends?




|||



What a wonderful idea. I would be interested in meeting fellow travellers, especially those with a particular interest or, in my case, obsession, with France. I will be in Provence late September - PM me...




|||



I am interested but would need to know the dates as myh time in France is limited.




|||



My boyfriend and I will be in Paris from the September 12th til the 20th and might be interested...we%26#39;re a bit younger, in our early 20s, I%26#39;m not sure if that matters.




|||



Hello everyone





Thanks for your responses! The proposed dates would be one of the following: September 16,17 or 18th.





Age isn%26#39;t an issue other than this would be an adult-only event. The TA Meet Up in Paris included about 18 attendees from twenty to sixty-five. What a pool of experiences!





As diverse as our ages and backgrounds might be, we all have at least one thing in common - we%26#39;ve found our way to Nice!





Anyone else?




|||



Bump.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 pm, October 05, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment