Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Can you help me decide which airport to fly into?.

I%26#39;m flying from Ireland to Paris in September. I have been to paris , only last year. Last year we flew into Beauvais and got the bus to Porte Maillote and then got the metro to our hotel. This year I%26#39;m thinking would we be better off flying into CDG. We%26#39;re staying in Montmartre.



I%26#39;ve only just found out that we could get a train right beside CDG. I%26#39;m in two minds however which option to take as there is €150 of a difference in fares, CDG being the more expensive option. But I%26#39;m thinking about the 1hour bus ride into Porte Maillote, then two metro transfers to Montmartre.



Can anyone who%26#39;s flown into CDG before let me know if it%26#39;d be worth the extra expense or will we have to make numerous metro changes this way too?



Thanks




|||



From CDG, you%26#39;d take the RER train to Gare du Nord, then the Metro with one change. Make sure you have a hotel within reasonable distance from a Metro station.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 am, October 06, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment